12.15.09: FF 059 - The Semester Finale Pt. 1 (feat. E Major, DJ Impulse, & Team Demolition)


Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Currently, I'm "casually" studying for my geography final and praying I don't get below a C. Tonight, I'll be done with all that business (except that stupid math final tomorrow morning) and it'll be time to kick off Part 1 of the Funkadelic Freestyles Fall 2009 Semester Finale! Joining us live in-studio: Baltimore/Philly friends E Major and DJ Impulse plus the DMV production crew Team Demolition.

Also, I'll be revealing the premise for my Top Ten Top 10 Lists of 2009 - ten lists with ten different categories featuring the top 10 qualifiers in each category. Don't worry, I'll explain it in full tonight. Plus, new music from Elzhi, Phil Ade, Bilal, Nneka, Jay Electronica, Sade, Blu, and many more. Tune in tonight from 8-10pm EST on WRGW Radio at WWW.GWRADIO.COM and come back for Part 2 on Thursday (12/17) at the same time!



FF 059: The Semester Finale Pt. 1 (feat. E Major, DJ Impulse, & Team Demolition)
Hosted by jben.ok, Jay Promo, & Unkle Scooty
With DJ Jerome Baker III
8:00-10:00pm EST
WRGW Radio @ The George Washington University
CALL IN! (202) 994-WRGW
LIVE on GWRADIO.COM and campus channel 22




No comments:

Post a Comment