1.8.07: A Week Away

In approximately seven days, 
Funkadelic Freestyles is BACK.

Am I nervous?
Yup.

Am I excited?
More than ever.

As I promised, next week's guest:


The beautiful, wonderfully talented Muhsinah.

Okay, let's get down to it. Who is she?

Well, here: 
Singer, producer, vigilante, lover, dreamer.

She's from D.C. Did a little work on Little Brother's Getback. Was featured on Hezekiah's I Predict A Riot. Was also featured on a release I have yet to peep, DJ Roddy Rod's Cuba After Market

From what I know, she can do a lot of things. After speaking to Phonte and Zo!, I'm positive this woman is everything she's cracked up to be AND more. Did I mention she's only 24 years old? And slowly becoming a hipster favorite? 

To find out more about Muhsinah,
tune into the semester premiere of Funkadelic Freestyles 
Tuesday, January 15th, 2008
8-10 pm
WRGW Radio
LISTEN LIVE at gwradio.com

And please, go cop Muhsinah's day.break on iTunes!


No comments:

Post a Comment