6.25.08: Lessondary is the New Wu


I guess I'm just really lucky. 

After double-checking with Che Grand and repeatedly asking him, "are you SURE you're on the bill with Wale AND Blu?!," I got my final answer with this dope flyer featured on elitaste. I spoke with my NY hosts and made the decision: the FF crew is heading to NYC to see Wale, Blu, Che Grand, AOK, DJ Getlive, Skillz, Peter Rosenberg, and Sucio Smash at SOBs on July 13. Let us know if you're gonna be there, we need new friends.

When speaking to Che before Monday night's show at the Knitting Factory that went TM-less, he triumphantly informed me that "Lessondary is the new Wu." Lesson-who? Tanya Morgan, Che Grand, Spec Boogie, Elucid, A Brother Named George, Jermiside, and Brick Beats. (If I missed you, let me know in the comments and send me some new music.) Now let's say it again: Lessondary is the new Wu. Don't believe it? Click the first  link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment