MP3: Akrobatik - Celtics Championship Theme


Okay, so I got a confession for all you hip hop heads. Sure, I do the radio show out of DC and the Wizards are cool and all but...I'VE REPPED THE CELTICS SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN! 

That's why yesterday I was beyond hype. I copped Game 6 tickets and made the trip down to Boston for what would eventually become the championship clincher versus the L.A. Lakers. The 131-92 stomping of the West Coast team gave the Boston Celtics a 4-2 series victory and delivered the 17th banner to those who have been waiting 22 years.

In case you missed the recap, Boston emcee and huge C's fan Akrobatik recorded a quick verse in honor of Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, and the rest of the squad for his Sports Rap-Up segment on Jam'n 94.5. Thanks Ak!


2 comments:

  1. Dope theme by Ak...thanks for the new fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. pra...i'm about to show you love on the blog...
    i'm a little behind with the posts because of the celtics lol

    ReplyDelete