MP3: Lupe Fiasco, Wale, & Kardinal Offishall - Dope Boy (Remix)

Hmm...why must people compare me to Lupe so much?

When I was told about this track, my mind hit rewind as I remembered the Lupe Fiasco concert in DC back in January. Standing up in the balcony, I had a dope view of the entire crowd. Suddenly, I looked back toward the soundboard where Nikki Jean was rocking along with the music, and then there was Wale. Low key chilling, most likely gathering insight as to why his fans first compared him as a cross between Lu and Lil' Wayne. Well, now Lu and Wale are on a track together and the stans can cry tears of joy. (Okay, but it's a good track nonetheless) Off Greg Street's new album, Certified Worldwide, and produced by Don Cannon, it's a flip of T.R.O.Y.


No comments:

Post a Comment