MP3: Southeast Slim - Shake Ya Plaits (feat. Wale & UCB)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As far as I know, this song right here is a Funkadelic Freestyles x elitaste exclusive. I just got off the phone with Southeast Slim, the DC native, who assured me that his winter hiatus was simply preparation for the hot summer to come. When you press play on "Shake Ya Plaits," the Wale and UCB-assisted record, you'll clearly understand. Slim tells me this joint will hit the radio next week, but for now it's an internet exclusive. And how - dare I say - ironic is Wale's line "and local radio don't like me?" Get on your street team ish and push this record!



1 comment:

  1. Aye dis track is fire 4 da summer u gonna have the city on smash! SE Slim u dat dude. Oh and Wale verse was tight to. Shouts out to UCB cause dey was crankin on da beat. DC takin ova!!!

    ReplyDelete