MP3: Deron x Mouse x Nando. x Pro'Verb - New Music From The DMV


Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
iPhone Pic From Yesterday's Ceremony

Some of these have been sitting in my inbox for a minute, and some I just got sent to me. Don't let the title deceive you; it's not a huge DMV collab. It's merely loose tracks from the artists trying to build their reps. Alright, let's go down the list right quick.

Deron's talented, nuff said. Not really sure what his next project is, but he just shot off this radio-worthy single, "I Got You." Mouse aka The Waldorf Posterboy has a new project on the way titled MO Betta Vol. 1, and on this joint off the mixtape he goes in over an Outkast instrumental. Nando. is the homie, although I've heard he's changed his name back to Nando McFlyy. Peep his "Drop" freestyle and know that he has A LOT on the horizon. And finally, Pro'Verb is celebrating the re-release of his The Nominee mixtape with three new-old joints that he insists we revisit. 


1 comment: