MP3: Urban Mystic - A Change Has Come


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I haven't been posting much of anything lately, mostly due to the simple fact that this weekend has been HECTIC - but still an absolute blast. Perhaps I'll recap Wednesday (or perhaps Thursday; depends on the amount of sleep I'll get). 

Young H sent along this joint from a new R&B artist by the name of Urban Mystic. It's a surprisingly good cover of sorts - an "accomplished" version of Sam Cooke's classic, "A Change Gonna Come." Rappers, eff your Obama tributes. This one is actually listenable. Peep the download below and most importantly: ENJOY INAUGURATION! Laugh, cry, and embrace each other. I wish all of you could be here in DC with me (okay, not true. There's too many people in this city) - but I'm sure the major networks will have some pretty good coverage. Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment