MP3: Finale - Jungle Music (All Day) x Without You


Detroit hip-hop is making one helluva resurgence (or am I just slow and didn't realize it never went anywhere in the first place?) Every time I visit Zo!'s crib, he drops crazy knowledge about Motown emcees. Michigan's own Finale has kept me impressed, beginning with the way he freaked Oddisee's "Life's Pie" beat (which I've included as an extra). DC's own Nick Tha 1da sent these two joints along to me, originally featured on FreshSelects.com. Nick happened to produce the first one, a DC-B'More go-go/club fusion track that Finale created on a challenge. The second is a slow-flow joint, "Without You," produced by M-Phazes. Both songs will be featured on a mixtape leading up to Finale's March 2009 album, A Pipe Dream & A Promise


No comments:

Post a Comment