MP3: Zo! & Asylum 7 - Overdue Process



On this Thursday, January 1st, 2009, Zo! & Asylum 7 will put their Detroit roots on full display with the release of their full-length album, Overdue Process. Trust me when I say this, it's the perfect project to kick off the new year. I've included the title track for download, as well as a look ahead at the future works of Zo!, courtesy of the man himself:

1. Zo! & Asylum 7 - Overdue Process (January 1, 2009)
This is an album that has long been talked about between myself and A7 (hence the title) and it has been a lotta fun seeing it grow and come to life. We hope this is one that you all enjoy listening to as we did creating it. Hip-hop + Live instrumentation + no cursing, does that even happen anymore?

2. Zo! - ...just visiting too (Early 2009)
I had so much fun making the first one, that I HAD to start on a second volume. Some of you have already heard the Jones Girls' "Nighis Over Egypt" and Don Blackman "Holding You, Loving You" re-creations from it. I was honored when Don Blackman showed love on the recreation (I sent him the mp3 of the song), what a wonderful feeling...

3. Zo! - SunStorm (Late 2009)
My tenth solo album.... Features Phonte, Sy Smith, Yahzarah and AB. All I can say is...I CAN'T WAIT TIL Y'ALL HEAR IT!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment