MP3: Benji x Cayan x Freddie MAC x Pro'Verb x Shatiff x Toney Night - New Music From The DMV Pt. 2


Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Before I head off to class, I figure I'll make the most of my time and gather together some loose mp3s from District-area artists. (BTW, I never sleep. Even when I'm sick). 
First off, Uptown's Finest Benji has some news for you (but unfortunately no new mp3s). Check it out and the flyer above:

WHATS GOOD YALL IM WORKING ON A NEW MIXTAPE WIT ROCKSMTH CLOTHING COMPANY, X.O, AND JUDAH. AND IM CALLING ALL BEAT MAKERS TO SEND ME THEIR BEST GO GO/HIP HOP INFUSED BEATS TO GET ON THE CD. 
SEND THE TRACKS TO BENJI202DC@GMAIL.COM
CHECK THE WEBSITE OUT
www.rocksmithtokyo.com 

The young homie Cayan's got that District of Caylumbia II dropping soon, so he figured he'd drop you with an exclusive off the project, "Fashion and Politics." Featuring AB The Producer behind the boards. 

I just got put on to Freddie MAC, who moved to the area from Mississippi three years ago. We'll keep you updated on his progress, and I'll let y'all decide what you think of the music.

Pro'Verb has a particular gem with this new joint "Cry," produced by Equinox Professionals. I spun this on the show last night and it got a great reception from everyone in the studio.

Shatiff is working with the infamous producer Judah, with a new album coming out on the 17th of this month. Download "I Am DC" below, and stay tuned for All In: The Inauguration

Last but not least, another one of Uptown's Finest Toney Night has a new joint called "Jinkins," with a powerful Scooby Doo sample. I played this one last night, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment