PODCAST: Rappers I Know x Funkadelic Freestyles


Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

On Sunday night (Monday morning), I invited one of my e-friends FWMJ from Rappers I Know in the studio for a special podcast collaboration. He was in DC for the weekend and since he's a purveyor of really dope music, it made perfect sense to create the first official Rappers I Know x Funkadelic Freestyles podcast. Featuring music from Houston (FWMJ's original stomping ground), DC (my residence), New York (FWMJ's current residence), and everywhere in between. Let's hope this happens again!

Tracklist
1. Danny Brown “Contra” featuring Elzhi
2. Focus… “Homage To Dilla” featuring Slum Village, Frank Nitti, & Illa J
3. Jay Electronica “Swagger Jackson’s Revenge”
4. Dumhi “Sunny Day” featuring Sabrina Cuie & Donwill
5. Kev Brown “Batida”
6. The Luv Bugz “Better”
7. Nicolay & Kay “As The Wheel Turns (K-Murdock Remix)” featuring Raw Poetic
8. Cuba After Market “Without Regrets” featuring Muhsinah
9. Exile “San Pedro Cactus”
10. Snap “I Still Love You”
11. Snap “So Amazing” Freestyle
11. Supastition “Finger on the Trigger”
12. J “8 Months” Lewis “Magic” featuring Kay, D. Rose, & DJ Cozmos
13. Neon Collars “Reality”
14. Neon Collars “Far Away”
15. Che Grand “Too Much Too Soon” featuring Colin Munroe
16. Spon & PK “Do It Again” featuring Kay
17. Blu “Amnesia”
18. The Fly Guys (Kay & Donwill) “I Think” featuring Che Grand


No comments:

Post a Comment