12.4.07: Zo! and Special Guests

Tonight we're on live from 8-10 pm and it's The Great White Mark's final show. 

The 8 pm slot will see our first appearance from hip-hop producer Zo!, who has produced for Little Brother, Median, and Slum Village. He'll be live in-studio and hopefully he'll bring along some goodies, including some material from his project with Phonte of Little Brother.

The 9 pm slot, well, I'm not really sure what to expect. Mark is bringing some special guests down from New York, so I have no idea what's going down. 

It being Mark's last show, I'm almost positive he'll handle both interviews, so you may only hear my voice once or twice. Oh, and with Mark's departure comes the arrival of two of my good friends, Eric and Nathan, who have yet to develop solid on-air monikers. I'm sure Eric will come up with something soon, as you can expect a few posts from him on this very site. 

Be sure to listen LIVE at gwradio.com tonight from 8-10 pm
And I'll leave you with a cut from the Zo! and Phonte project, and a tremendous cover of Aha's Take On Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment