Christmas Came Early: Part 1

Happy Holidays, y'all.

I bought Christmas presents for my fam today, so I suppose I'm in the giving mood. Remember when I told you last week about  Zo's new shit? Well, I wasn't allowed to share anything because everything was too "young, fresh, and new" and I wasn't allowed access to any mp3s, though I did hear them. 
Zo! and Phonte of Little Brother are working on a cover project titled "Zo! and Tigallo Love the 80s," and if you go to Zo!'s MySpace page, you can listen to  (and download) a few of the tracks for free. 

This new song, however, is sans Phonte. It's a wonderful instrumental cover of Don Blackman's 1982 ballad, "Loving You, Holding You." Peep the original and Zo!'s version, "Holding You, Loving You" below:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Part 2 coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment