MP3: Roc C - Still Here


Here's some ish I'm feeling right now: Roc C (the rapper) and IMAKEMADBEATS (the producer) team up for a project called The Transcontinental. Their self-titled album will be out next year on Koch Entertainment, so get up early and peep the first single. This joint was featured on the latest Stones Throw podcast as Peanut Butter Wolf's pick of the week. 

Readers, take note: posting this week will be sparse. This is basically my finals (RE: I go to college, you should too) period. Look for a grand return on Thursday/Friday and possibly a new site design. And rappers, I got your emails. I'll catch up on posting your ish at the end of the week (as long as I feel it). Also, FF will be making the trip to NYC on Dec. 9th for the Wale x Kid Cudi x Che Grand x Colin Munroe joint at Highline Ballroom. Hit me on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment