DOWNLOAD: DMV Mixtape 9/08 x Hide Your Beats Vol. 1-3


Thank the good lord it's Friday. I just finished typing up the R.E.U.B. interview (check for the elitaste link soon) and I guess I'm somewhat keeping my eye on the TV waiting for this House bailout vote. But let's talk hip-hop for second: My friends from SOTL, DCtoBC, and KNOWxONE recently dropped the newest volume of their monthly DMV mixtape featuring local urrrrea artists X.O., Benji, RAtheMC, Lyriciss, Kokayi, and more. I should also mention that if you still don't have R.E.U.B.'s single "Overdrive," you can get it on the tape. 

Now it took me awhile to finally get these up here, but the homie Benji (who came through with X.O. on the FF season premiere) has been putting out the Hide Your Beats series and has been incredibly consistent. I urge you to check out the track listings for volumes 1-3 here, and be sure to show them your support on MySpace. Until next time...



1 comment: