MP3: Statik Selektah - So Good [Live From The Bar] (feat. Naledge, Reks, & CL Smooth)


A few days ago I "tweeted" (sigh...) about how ridiculous it is that Statik Selektah has leaked damn near his whole album. This was before, it should be noted, the album ACTUALLY leaked in its entirety. While I like to hear albums from front to back rather than track by track, week by week, this song is waaaay too hot not to be shared with the people. Plus I spoke to Reks this weekend and I've just been waiting to hear his appearance on the album - little did I know it would be a track with Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall) and the legendary CL Smooth! All three come correct - and the pure greatness of the track will hopefully remind you that you need to BUY (cop, whatever) Statik Selektah's Stick 2 The Script next Tuesday (October 21st).



No comments:

Post a Comment