MP3: Praverb - Ultimate Ability (prod. by Teddy Roxpin)


This post requires a sincere apology: Praverb, my bad for not posting this sooner. People forget that Pra is an extremely-talented Christian emcee, though I've got to stop referring to him as exclusively so. Just because he worships the man upstairs does not mean that he isn't strapped with the talent of battle rapper. I'll let him tell the story behind this new track, "Ultimate Ability," produced by Massachusetts' own Teddy Roxpin:

"Here is another new track that I recorded two weeks ago and it is produced by MA monster Teddy Roxpin. This track was motivated by my experience at the Scribble Jam Pre-Lims, battle lyrics, braggadocio rhymes blah blah blah. I hope you enjoy the track, I want to thank all of you who have supported me from day one, expect collabs with Donny Goines, K. Sparks, and more coming soon." - Praverb


No comments:

Post a Comment